If you’re anything like me, you love giving gift baskets for women. They’re the perfect way to show your loved ones how much you care without breaking the bank. But what do you do with all those baskets once the holiday season is over? Here are 14 budget-friendly ways to use leftover gift baskets.
Ten Budget-Friendly Ways to Use Leftover Gift Baskets
Here are 14 budget-friendly ways to use leftover gift baskets:
- But, first, donate them to a local charity. Most charities would be more than happy to receive a donation of gift baskets.
- Re-gift them to someone who will appreciate them. If you know someone who loves gift baskets as much as you do, why not re-gift them one of your leftover baskets?
- Use them as decor in your home. For example, fill a basket with holiday decorations and use it as a centerpiece on your coffee or dining room table.
- Use them to hold toiletries in your bathroom. A gift basket makes a great holder for all those little toiletries that always seem to end up on the counter.
- Use them to organize your closet. Fill a basket with socks, underwear, or other small items and use it to keep your closet organized.
- Give them away as prizes for games or contests. If you’re hosting a party or other event, use leftover gift baskets as prizes for games or contests.
- Use them as planters for your favorite plants and flowers. Line a basket with burlap or other fabric and use it as a planter for your favorite flowers.
- Use them as storage boxes in your attic or basement. For example, fill a basket with holiday decorations or other items and use it to keep your attic or basement organized.
- Fill them with food and give them to a local food bank. Most food banks would love to receive a donation of gift baskets filled with non-perishable food items.
- Use them to organize your office supplies. For example, a gift basket is a perfect way to organize your desk or home office.
- Fill them with items from around the house that you no longer need and give them away to friends or family members who could use them.
- Use them to hold your knitting or crochet supplies. A gift basket is a perfect way to keep your supplies organized if you’re a knitter or crocheter.
- Use them as a gift for a baby shower or other event. Fill a basket with baby items or other items and use it as a gift for a baby shower or other event.
- Use them to hold your pet’s toys and supplies. If you have a pet, a gift basket is a great way to keep their toys and supplies organized.
Whether you’re looking to declutter your home or simply want to find a creative way to reuse those leftover gift baskets, I hope this list has given you some ideas! If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to share them in the comments below!