As we all know, ortho k lenses are the most precise innovation for the betterment of humans’ eyes, as they can get rid of a number of their eye diseases by using these lenses. But only using these is not important; along with that, we have to take proper care of the lenses because the proper care will help the lenses stay the same for a long time and provide a continuity of useful results. So, to take care of the lenses, the first and the foremost action that should be taken into consideration is cleaning the ortho k lenses, and for that action, some tips should be followed.
Most of the individuals are unknown about the tips which can be used to clean the lenses. Still, a company named orthokeratology singapore has helped several individuals to learn about the tips. With this company’s help, every individual knows how to clean the lenses after every use and why it is essential. Those tips will be defined in the upcoming paragraphs with suitable examples.
How should a person clean the ortho k lenses?
- First of all, your optometry team will provide you with a cleaning kit by which you can easily clean your lenses effectively and efficiently. That cleaning should be kept carefully by you because it will always help you take proper care of your lenses.
- A specialized cleaning solution is then available in the cleaning kit, which you can use to clean your lenses properly. Remember that you should always clean your lenses with this cleaning solution. Do not try to wash with the tap water because the tap water contains several dusts and infected particles, which can affect your lenses badly. Therefore it is said you should always wash your lenses with a cleaning solution.
- Along with that, with the cleaning solution, a soaking and a rinsing solution are also provided to you, by which you can quickly soak or rinse your lenses after cleaning it. And it is essential always to soak your lenses after every cleaning because the wet lenses can contain dust particles.
- After that, there will be a storage case in the cleaning kit, in which you can store your lenses after cleaning and soaking them. It would help if you took proper care of the storage area because it is the place where you keep your lenses, so that is should also be kept carefully and precisely. Remember that you should clean the storage area with an air drier so that every dust particle will get away by the air’s heavy pressure.
- And it would help if you do not wash your storage case with the tap water because it can also get affected by the tap water, as mentioned above.
The final verdict
In conclusion, we can say that our lenses should always be cleaned practically, and the tips mentioned above of cleaning the lenses can help you take proper care of your lenses for their better performance.