Are you sick of applying eyeliner daily? Then you must be looking for a better option that can offer you the best eyelashes or eyeliner look and that you can get with the permanent eyeliner. Permanent eyeliner is also known as the eyeliner tattoo, which means you can get the tattoo of your eyeliner on the eyes, making your work a lot easier, and you do not have to apply it again and again.
But before getting started with the procedure of eyeliner tattoo, you have to get some knowledge about that. So if you want to know about it deeply, then you should check this out!!
What do you mean by permanent eyeliner?
Permanent eyeliner or eyeliner tattoo in the form of cosmetic tattooing should be done by the trained person because the pigment that is used is quite different from another body part. And it needs concentration, so you need to get it done by the professional. If you want to apply it, you have to keep some points in your mind because if you do not concentrate on that, you may face problems later. Some of the things are-
- Remove the eyelashes extension from about one or two days before the procedure.
- If you are taking any natural blood thinner, you should stop taking that before the procedure because it can affect the procedure, and if you take that, then first you need to take advice from your doctor.
- If you wear contact lenses, you have to remove them before the procedure, and you do not have to put them back till the redness and tenderness vanishes.
- If you are taking any medicines, then first you have to consult with your doctor and then take the decision.
There are also so many benefits that you can experience if you get the permanent eyeliner, and some of those are mentioned in the following points-
- It is waterproof and smudge-proof.
- It gives your eyes a shape and color, and you do not need the traditional makeup for that process.
- The best part is you do not have to apply the eyeliner every day.
Does it hurt to get the permanent eyeliner?
There are so many creams applied in that area where the tattoo process takes place just to make the process painless. But there are some people who are so sensitive and have a low tolerance level they may find it uncomfortable and experience little pain. So it does not pain much, but it can be a little, so if you have zero tolerance power, you should think about it.
How much time does the procedure take?
If you are getting the eyeliner tattoo, then it will take approximately two to three hours, including the numbing process, which takes approximately 30 minutes. It will take less time if you are getting the normal or traditional look, but if you want to get the stronger eyeliner and want to have the cat or wing eye, then it can take more time.